A&O - Is the Image about the Highlight of the Tourist Attraction?
This project is free training that will give you access to the main project that pays money. You DO NOT need to do well on this to qualify.
After reading the highlight text, mark if the image shown about the Highlight or Tourist Attraction.
Срок на выполнение
► Показать инструкция
Objective of this task
- You're presented the name of a place and some text relevant to the place.
- You are presented with a list of images that may or may not be relevant to this text and attraction
- You have to make a judgement to each image based on how relevant they are to the place and the text.
- Before you start selecting an relevance option, go through the statement to get a broad understanding of what they are suggesting
- Now start from the top of the list and make a judgment to each image
- Select About both Highlight and Tourist Attraction if image presents some information related to tourist attraction and highlight text
- Select About Tourist Attraction Only if image only presents a tourist attraction but not related to information in highlight text
- Assign No if image is irrelevant to the attraction or highlight or if image is not a meaningful or fake picture
- Assign No when the image has watermark, or is unclear with low resolution, or is in bad image quality, or even not shown..
Use this rubric to guide you:
|About both Highlight and Tourist Attraction||Image presents both entity and highlight|
|About Tourist Attraction Only||Image presents attraction entity only|
|No||Select No if image is in bad quality or the image is not related to entity or highlight|